Episode 133: In What Ways Are the Original Star Wars Films Better Than the Sequels?
On this week's episode, Barb, Carl, Devin, Eve and Jeremy conclude their two-part discussion – this time on what ways the Original films may be better than the sequels.
News Stories For the Week:
- 'Solo: A Star Wars Story' — First Reactions from the Premiere (Link)
- 'Solo: A Star Wars Story' premiere earns mixed first reactions: Film is ‘kinda a blast’ (Link)
- SPOILERS: Star Wars Leaks (Link)
- Update! Jon Favreau Reveals When His Star Wars Show Will Be Set (Link)
Closer Look: In What Ways Are the Original Star Wars Films Better Than the Sequels?
- 20 Things New Star Wars Films Do Better (& Worse) Than the Originals (Link)
This week was Part II of II, where the gang discussed the ways the OT may be better than the Sequels.
Special thanks to our Patrons!
Brandon Boylan, Jim Capron, Dave Hackerson, Michelle Grondine, Jeff Kelts, Neil Lowery, William Pollock, Regina Sanders, Connie Shih, Aaron Sinner, Christa Smolenski, Franklin Taylor, Brad Tracy, Michael Ward, Amy Wishman...and, of course, our mystery donor...for you...it’s another “I love C3PO moment!”