Episode 135: Solo: A Star Wars Story Reactions
On this week's episode, Barb, Carl, Devin, Eve, Gina, Megan and Michael sit down for a post-Solo: A Star Wars Story chat where the gang discusses all things Solo. WARNING: SPOILERS AHEAD!
News Stories for the Week:
- Box Office Numbers & Theories Why Solo Is Underperforming (Link)
Closer Look – Solo Reactions
- What worked, what didn't
- Han's last name
- Meeting Chewbacca
- Dialogue, humor, themes, overall storyline
- Actors and the filling of huge shoes
- Unexpected star of the movie?
- Connective tissue to the Star Wars universe - comics, books, animated tv shows, etc.
- The film's score
We wrap the episode with Death Star ratings, if there's want of a sequel or an expansion on the Big Solo Surprise, and where we rank it among the rest of the movies. We'd love to hear your thoughts on any of the above, so feel free to comment below or drop us an email at email@example.com!
Special thanks to our Patrons!
Brandon Boylan, Jim Capron, Dave Hackerson, Michelle Grondine, Jeff Kelts, Neil Lowery, William Pollock, Regina Sanders, Connie Shih, Aaron Sinner, Christa Smolenski, Franklin Taylor, Brad Tracy, Michael Ward, Amy Wishman...and, of course, our mystery donor...for you...it’s another “I love C3PO moment!”