Episode 136: Is Star Wars Still Essential Viewing?
On this week's show, Beks, Devin and Eve sit down and chat about whether or not Star Wars is essential viewing. We also cover a few topics from Admiral Ackbar's final words (in comic form!), Solo's box office flop, Episode IX's working title and if Star Wars films should have a year or two, or more, between releases...
News Stories For the Week:
- New Star Wars 9 Working Title Revealed, What Does It Mean? (Link)
- ‘Star Wars’ Comic Reveals Ackbar’s Last Words, Secrets of Leia’s Space Flight (Link)
- Insiders Report That Disney Plans To Go Back To Putting A Year Between ‘Star Wars’ Movies After ‘Solo”s Soft Opening (Link)
- Solo Is Officially the First Star WarsMovie to Flop (Link)
Closer Look: Is Star Wars Still Essential Viewing?
- Why Star Wars Is No Longer Essential Viewing (Link)
Special thanks to our Patrons!
Brandon Boylan, Jim Capron, Dave Hackerson, Michelle Grondine, Jeff Kelts, Neil Lowery, Mario Piper, William Pollock, Regina Sanders, Connie Shih, Aaron Sinner, Christa Smolenski, Franklin Taylor, Brad Tracy, Michael Ward, Amy Wishman...and, of course, our mystery donor...for you...it’s another “I love C3PO moment!”