Episode 146: Which Characteristics of the Empire/First Order Are Compelling or Good?
On this week's episode, Barb, Carl, Devin, Eve and Gina sit down and discuss which characteristics or parts the Empire and the First Order are compelling to us, or perhaps, even good in some ways. What facets of the organizations are interesting or seemingly work, and does admiring those traits taint our view of the Rebellion/Rebels at all? From real world to science fiction and back again, this week's episode is a must-listen!
News Stories For the Week:
- Star Wars Reveals the Sentimental Origin of Rogue Squadron's Name (Link)
- The Resistance Broadcast – Speculating on Luke Skywalker’s Role in Episode IX (Link)
- How Will Luke Skywalker Return to Star Wars for Episode IX? (Link)
- Star Wars Episode IX Will See Leia Return From Unseen Carrie Fisher Footage (Link)
- How Will Leia Fit Into Star Wars Episode IX? (Link)
Closer Look: Which Characteristics of the Empire/First Order Are Compelling or Good?
Special thanks to our Patrons!
Brandon Boylan, Jim Capron, Derek DeVerney, Dave Hackerson, Michelle Grondine, Jeff Kelts, Neil Lowery, Mario Piper, William Pollock, Kyle Roussel, Regina Sanders, Connie Shih, Aaron Sinner, Christa Smolenski, Franklin Taylor, Michael Ward, Amy Wishman...and, of course, our mystery donor...for you...it’s another “I love C3PO moment!”
To subscribe to or leave reviews for the podcast, please visit out page here! The more feedback we receive, the better the show we can create, so we thank you for taking the time to give the USW crew some love!
To support the show, please visit out Patreon page here for all the amazing benefits included in becoming an extended member of USW!